Friday, January 07, 2011

Chinese Eric is legitimately sick, but still hung out as long as he could...

When Chinese Eric came over, I was certainly ready! Discussed pizza, Yummy Web, salty stuff, MissionsFest being our next "date," tandoori pizza, Steph getting me Ripley's / Guinness World Records books, East Indian accents being hard to understand, pasta (we got ravioli and lasagna at 2 for 1), splitting the cost this time (the new car is certainly a gas-guzzler; totally understood!), Nathan, New Year's Eve, Erica, my bookmarks and guestbook, drinks, cranberry juice, soft drinks, Billie and Korean food, Opera, Adela dating / Eunice / Phil and Grace / Sean, Erin, Jon and Booty Burgers, blogging, taking medicine on a full stomach / digestion, the Leafs wasting the Thrashers 9-3, blogging, the Canucks-Oilers game, and more! Of course he could use the couch and pillow to rest / nap... NOT A PROBLEM! After that, he decided he wasn't feeling well - I pretended I didn't hear him in the bathroom, heh. He managed to fit one of my huge bowls into the paper bag from Pizza Express, which impressed me! I was concerned that he wasn't feeling well, so had to express that by putting an arm around him for a bit - "stay with me," I said, meaning "just don't die on me!" I'd feel really bad if it was something he ate, although these were the first signs in Hong Kong with his weakness and such! He apologized for cutting the hangout short, but his health is the main priority here... at least he only lives ten minutes away! Definitely gave him some water, too! The Canucks also won 6-1 over the Oilers, so YAY!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home