Monday, September 12, 2011

Yay for Chinese Eric! / The Geo Pattern Test

Called Chinese Eric, but he was at the doctor's! I wondered if he got my email, and then he wondered whether anyone was giving me a lift on Wednesday. Well, I kinda asked Deb on Friday because I didn't want to burden white Eric (stupid childhood conditioning!), but time spent with Chinese Eric is to be treasured, especially these days! He says he'll message me later, which is just fine.




You Are the Thinker



You have no desire to lead or follow anyone. You're on your own awesome solo journey.

A life of solitude is perfect for you. You need time to think and do things your way.



You are independent and original. You are highly inventive and creative.

You are a very hard person to persuade. You make up your mind on your own.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home