Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blazeghost Attack Text Glitch / Randal Notification Event Response?! WTF?! / Vanessa

Apparently, this is what happens when I attack Blazeghosts (as opposed to casting Icebolt) in DRAGON WARRIOR 4. I noticed this last night, but failed to get a screenshot:




Speaking of "WTF?!!!!!!!" moments, I had one this afternoon when I got a notification that Randal had written on my "Greek food birthday celebration" wall. I immediately thought that Eric had invited him, so sent a rage-filled email his way! Dude's not on my FB friends list for a REASON, and I doubt I'd have invited him anyhow! WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE?! Luckily, he's at the same meeting that Phil and Christon will be going to, so PHEW! (although he did say to have fun and enjoy the Greek food, but I'm sure he's just being polite)

Vanessa says she wants to do lunch tomorrow at Specialty Chicken and Wonton House - sure, why not? I have the cash right now that I saved from not going out today or paying people back (oops), so I can do that! If she wants to go to the country farm market and City Fresh / Chapters, it's all cool. Turns out that it's a good thing I didn't do anything today, hahaha - more gaming time! Apparently, there's such a thing as durian mooncake - NOT SURPRISED! Discovered redrum, too... EARLY!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home