Friday, September 09, 2011

Brent Stabbed Last was stabbed to death! / Promoting Greek food at the BBQ

While I was trying to catch up with FFAF, I asked Teunis which date worked better for him because of the Lemonade Pork Chop Extravaganza - the 22nd (a Thursday), apparently. Kaili's set up a weekly old-school RPG thing on Wednesdays (which isn't THAT important, come on!), but meh. Eric also buzzed me, bugging me about the BBQ and wanting me to censor myself. Fuck that, man! On the way to church, we mainly talked about "what made me learn to cuss" (nothing!) - it's all good with me unless it's directed at me or people I love! Raymond held the elevator door open for us - awkward, but I was embarrassed when I mistook Vicky's boyfriend for Wes. UGH! Talking to Jeremy and Mark about Wednesday, Greek food, furniture warehouse sales, delivery, the 6.7 earthquake earlier today (which I didn't feel AT ALL!), transit, lighting, vending machines, UBC forest, and more made me feel better, though!

I had a beef burger and a salmon burger while telling Vivian that I'd have invited her for Wednesday, but it was a school night. Deb says that she and Dylan could come since he doesn't have to fly out to Chicago for work anymore! Apparently, Paul gets notified every time someone posts something to his Facebook feed, hahaha! (and he doesn't know what "WTF" means... WTF!) Phil and Christon have to attend an ESCC meeting on Wednesday, but can probably do something on Friday after Fellowship; guess I'll have to risk being bored to get something good out of it later! Noticed Mr. Creep, but stayed well away from him by talking to Connie and ignoring the "different" woman Teresa when she asked about dying because I'd told Connie that I wasn't good at MARIO BROTHERS since I died all the time! (RPG things are better for me in that sense!) Talked to Amanda, Mike K., Chris T., Cindy, Andrew L., Pastor Tom, Deb, and others about life / birth / pregnancy / hospitals. Chatted to Eric about NOT giving up games or catching up online, pop, lemon chips, gas prices, Chinese Eric's health, and more on the way home.


Yeah, you read that right... Brent Stabbed Last was stabbed to death! (and his nickname was Brent Good Dagger!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home