Friday, September 09, 2011

Stressful laundry = NO QUARTERS! / Priscilla, Siobhan, Robin, Shelley, Scott W., and Corey

While doing laundry, I was very annoyed and stressed: the good dryer's coin slot was stuck, so it wasn't accepting any money! The other dryer took quarters only, so I had to go to the pharmacy next door and request change for a toonie! Seriously, putting my clothes in the dryer would have only taken a minute, not TWENTY when all I wanted to do was play more games! UGH!

Siobhan says she can't come to the birthday event because of passport issues, Scott W. has courses to take which conflict with the time, Shelley says she can't because she's only in town for a friend's doctor appointment, and Robin says he CAN come since he shouldn't have any problems getting there. I'm going to have to go to the BBQ tomorrow, if only to promote my birthday event, har har. Priscilla also added me to Facebook, haha. Corey messaged me on Skype about emulators, CASTLEVANIA, NINJA GAIDEN, abusing save states, CONTRA, a "30 lives" code, MEGA MAN, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home