Saturday, February 06, 2010

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU FIND SWEATPANTS AROUND HERE?! / Hawaii

Went to Oakridge tonight to see if I could find sweatpants at Zellers, even though I called ahead. Didn't find anything - I did find inexpensive tops which weren't "me" because they had a slight neck exposure. I don't like that personally (although they were warm) because I'd have to work at not looking "scandalous," heh. Ate some Sliders at White Spot - yup, never again. I did get ketchup / barbecue / regular / sour cream and onion rings and chips at Zellers since I had a craving earlier - only $4 for the four bags!

No sweatpants at the Gap (although they had yoga leggings) or the Bay - I swear, I'm contemplating going to Metrotown on Sunday after I call the various stores tomorrow to VERIFY that they have them! Or I'll Google "half-length sweatpants" first... ugh. And of course Eric JUST sent me an email saying that a certain person WAS there, and that I missed out. WHATEVER! Saw these three cute kids on the Canada Line going home (I just managed to catch the train!) - talked to them for a bit; 8, 6, and about 1. After I got off the train, I saw two midgets trying to power-walk their way to the station, haha. Cindy sent me an email saying that next week's "small group outing" is a potluck at church - I guess that saves money, although you'd still have to buy the items. Suppose I'm in, or else Eric will tease me again, yikes! Deb says something about movies, and borrowing games from Phil - I don't know about THAT part of it, but we'll see.


Trivia fact for Saturday, Feb. 6: How many volcanoes formed Hawaii, the Big Island of the Hawaiian chain? Five - Mauna Loa, Mauna Kea, Kilauea, Hualalai, and Kohala.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home