Friday, February 05, 2010

Dream about Metallica's UNTIL IT SLEEPS, luggage, and impossible situations

All I remember of my dream is that it had impossible situations, Metallica's Until It Sleeps, and my dad getting annoyed because I wouldn't help with their luggage when I had some of my own. Too bad, since it's not going to happen in real life either. They seem to forget that commuting will be hell, so I won't do it. Of course, this only happens to me because "I'm not important." What the hell ever! Also, I dislike Facebook's new layout change - it looks too cluttered! I'll do my laundry too, with my new purchases. :D




You Are Mysterious



You are a puzzling person to both strangers and friends. Often, your actions seem to contradict each other.

You don't mind being complex, though it isn't something you necessarily strive for. You just are complicated.



You follow your heart, and oftentimes, your heart is divided. You don't tend to act consistently.

You believe that people can change, and you're good with that. You certainly change weekly - if not daily!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home