Friday, February 05, 2010

My staying home has NOTHING to do with him! It's the LAUNDRY!

Eric called to see if I could make it out to the usual spot by 5:45 - don't think so, as my laundry will still be in the dryer and such by then! Maybe if it were a little LATER - stupid worship practice! Then he emailed me to say "Call Ivan! YES!" about 100 times... nah, I think it's more relaxing to stay home, especially after yesterday! (and I still haven't called Oakridge or Metrotown!)

It's true that I have those Chewy Chips Ahoy for Amy, but that can wait till Sunday or even next Friday. Good thing Sonya intimated that their group's talks about sexuality would be at church for the next four weeks, haha. Then Eric emailed me again, implying that I wanted to stay home because I heard that a certain person wasn't going to be there - AS IF! My laundry has nothing to do with the man at ALL!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home