Friday, February 05, 2010

Lougheed Mall and Walmart are both complicated to get to! / Sherlock Holmes

Called Auntie Ying after I took a shower and ate a banana - when she heard about my wasted time, she said that there was a Sears outlet near Lougheed Mall, where I never go since it's too far. Corey and Teunis have both suggested Wal-Mart, so I could go there, depending on location... then again, they all look just as complicated to get to! She said that we could have lunch on her day off too, and wondered if I trusted her. We'll see what happens! Auntie Ying mentioned having lunch with Auntie Susan, who still does have grieving to do, and who shared her concern about her daughter Karen Grace. I'm sure SHE has grieving to do as well, man! (her father died last summer) We also talked about star stickers, juice substituting for wine in the "water into wine" story, and some other things. Not too bad, I guess. I can always say stuff about Valentine's Day cards and such next week - in fact, I just wrote a reminder to myself.

Edit: Hey, I can go crazy with the tags, and LJ won't add the ones that don't exist while adding everything else! Sweet! Much better than not adding them in at all. :D

Trivia fact for Friday, Feb. 5: According to author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, what did Sherlock Holmes keep near his fireplace in the toe end of a Persian slipper? His pipe tobacco.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home