Thursday, February 04, 2010

Soy sauce chicken, BBQ pork, CHEAP Pho, and Sylvester Stallone

The Committee Meeting tonight just annoyed me - I'd rather have been at home catching up on LJ. Jen said that she might be going on some trip for six months: YOU DON'T DO THAT WHEN YOU'VE COMMITTED TO SOMETHING FOR A YEAR! Johnny, Jen, Pastor John, Dylan, Kevin, and Eric wasted spent a lot of time discussing the stupid fundraiser and Stanford's quality standards: rice, noodles, BBQ pork, soy sauce chicken, and more. If we're moving the AGM to the 19th, it gives people more time to prepare for the fundraiser. I've already said I'm NOT helping, so hopefully I remember to bring a book that night!

Discussed the Olympics, talks, LOST, Pho, takeout, and such - I saw Auntie Cynthia and Julie at the Pho place! The 20% off everything makes things CHEAP, even cheaper than our fundraiser! (but it IS to raise funds, too) Got home to find out that Uncle Arthur / Danielle L. / Pat K. had unfriended me from Facebook (oh well!), and then got an email saying that the fundraiser is too complicated - YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT! People! Oh, and now I got another email from Stanford - he's talked to Dylan for half an hour, and supposedly has planned everything. I secretly hoped it was not to be. DAMN YOU! I don't know WHY he wants this fundraiser so badly...

Trivia fact for Thursday, Feb. 4: How many years after his Oscar-winning film debut as Rocky did Sylvester Stallone appear in the fifth sequel, Rocky Balboa? Thirty. Rocky was released in 1976; Rocky Balboa in 2006.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home