Thursday, February 04, 2010

Clothing manufacturers: NOT EVERYONE HAS LONG LEGS!

I just wasted six hours at two malls trying to find a decent pair of sweatpants... it's not MY fault I'm short, is it?! I was able to find some more underwear at Sears in Richmond Centre just fine, found two on-sale sweatshirts, and eventually found a pair of new wine-colored flats (trying to be bold) to replace the Ronson ones that I have. The laces in the Ronson ones are annoying! For some reason, I wanted to try on some boots - I don't think boots and I get along!

Then I went into too many stores to count (including the Gap / Old Navy / the Bay / American Eagle / Roots [NOT paying $50 for one pair!] / Laura, which played too much hip-hop) - came up DRY. So then I went to Lansdowne, where their clothing stores and Zellers didn't have what I was looking for either. Went to Winners, where I noticed an ad for How To Look Good Naked Canada in the fitting room... haha, I'll pass! Clothing manufacturers need to remember that not EVERYONE has long legs! UGH... I was really thirsty when I got home, too, but have since remedied that. Tomorrow, I think I'll CALL various clothing stores in Oakridge or Metrotown before actually going out - I could save time that way. Also found out that Brandi unfriended me on Facebook, but no big deal.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home