Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Cadbury creme eggs and candy conversation hearts / Prime ministers

Went to London Drugs, and found the Cadbury mini-eggs (three) and Cadbury creme eggs (seven) as I knew I would. Since there were Caramilk eggs as well, I decided to get a couple along with two bubble-wrap envelopes. Since I figured the kids deserve more than a few candy conversation hearts in their Ziploc bags, I bought two more 99ยข packages. Saw Simon's Maple Fudge, and some Country Choice organic Double Fudge cookies - couldn't resist them! I seemingly couldn't find Mr. Big chocolate bars anywhere in London Drugs, so went to Save-On Foods in the hope that they'd have them.

After ten minutes of looking for them, I finally found a bunch by a checkout - selected eight of those, since I'm going to give six to Corey for his birthday. Then I decided to get five bananas, and some chicken pot pies and beef pot pies. At home, I had to eat one of the beef pot pies pretty much immediately since its packaging was open somehow. Divided everything up into Ziploc bags or a storage box before taking a shower, too.


Trivia fact for Wednesday, Feb. 3: What country's capital was named for a British prime minister? New Zealand's. The city of Wellington was named after the first duke of Wellington, Arthur Wellesley, in 1840. It became the capital in 1865. Wellington defeated Napoleon at Waterloo and served as British prime minister from 1828 to 1830.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home