Wednesday, February 03, 2010

2009 Guestbook Entries

Mar. 21, 2009 (Saturday)

Andrea: "Can't believe it's been five months since I last signed your book. Good that we can hang out today [at Cimona's] - I'm excited! Thanks for being you, Les! Hope the mouse issue goes away soon!"

May 7, 2009 (Thursday)

Andrea: "I feel a bit grey today because of the rainy weather, but it's definitely great to see you! Hope you find a nice new place soon!"


June 22-24, 2009 (Monday to Wednesday)

Terrence ("Dr. Poo"): "Thank you SO much for putting me up the past two days, and all the company too. The pancake hangout at IHOP was super, and the shopping for gum and hair stuff at London Drugs and Shoppers Drug Mart was fun. Too bad they forgot my bubbles at bubble tea [Pearl Castle], but the waitress was nice about it. (too nice, for the matter of fact)

Anyways, I am thankful for God's providence through you. May you continue to pursuit in a purpose-driven life, knowing that you are very blessing (oops) blessed with an abundance of knowledge. I hope that you will be able to use it to touch life and lives of many others - including myself! Don't let other people change you, but be changed to be more and more like Him.

I can't wait to be back again, and hey... come by someday to the sunny island of Singapore! God bless you, sister Leslie." (he drew a smiley face and a little flower!)


July 7, 2009 (Tuesday)

Eric H.: "Just had a FANTASTIC dinner hangout [at California Café in Lansdowne] with Leslie and Nate before I head back to Hong Kong. It was nice to chat with the two of them as I share my NEW dating strategies on this DOCTOR chick I met and want to date. I hope I will be successful, as she is very nice with kids from what I observe. Keep you posted... BYE for now! E.H."


August 10, 2009 (Monday)

Billie: "mrgrim / murse! Second Sleepover! YAY! Richmond Sushi, Richmond Centre, rant sessions, books, bad dates, all that good stuff. Always fun with Leslie. ^_^ Let's hang out loads more, eh?" (her "dot" on the question mark was a really bad maple leaf, and she drew a bottle of milk and a cat - "free kitty! MEOW!")


September 17, 2009 (Thursday)

Billie: "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I'm back for the party! This'll be fun! Let's all fly like Eagles! ;) *snicker* "


September 17-21, 2009 (Thursday to Monday)

Teunis: "Thank you for your charity, and for being a good friend. May the community you're part of continue to be good, and may fortune favor you well. You are good company, and an excellent person!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home