Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holiday Wishes 2009 - I'm dreaming of Panties on Hoops, but not really!

Holiday Wishes 2009 - I'm dreaming of Panties on Hoops, only not really!

This year's wishes are mostly of the easily-mailed kind, especially since I'll probably be staying at my parents' house for at least a couple of weeks in December. I don't want to come back to multiple mail delivery notices, hahaha.

1. Christmas cards! They would totally brighten my day, since the mailman seems to be sending more junk mail and bills these days. :(
2. Taking an idea from someone else, envelope surprise. Anything random that you can fit into an envelope would be fair game!
3. Stickers. I admit, I'm far from being a kid, but I still love stickers! They can be of anything, and I'd still appreciate them!
4. Postcards!
5. Gift cards to Chapters - I like to read, and as I'm short on money, this will be a good thing to save money. It doesn't really matter how much is on the card.
6. Gift cards to Save-On Foods or London Drugs. A girl also has to eat, and I would appreciate any amount on your gift card. :)
7. Books - anything that you have lying around is fine... and I'm not picky as to genre, either. I like biographies and anecdotes, but anything will be fine. Learning through books is something I actively try to do.
8. Bookmarks - I also like bookmarks - they keep my places in books handy. ;)
9. New LJ Friends - I like learning about other people's lives. So look at my interests, and please shoot me a comment if you do this!
10. Anything with dragons on it - I love dragons, possibly because I'm one in the Chinese zodiac.

Have a safe and happy Christmas season! If you need my address, email me at flamsterina@gmail.com - thanks!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home