Monday, November 16, 2009

Pinker lips, leftovers, Mattias, Mr. Creep and meat, cartoons, cocktails, and blood!

It's true that one person ALWAYS starts the exodus out the door! (we were discussing love languages before this) Eric assumed I wanted a ride home, and I said that it beat taking the bus home in the rain. Jeremy said that he'd noticed my lips were a bit pinker today, and wondered if it was lipstick! That's what my brother and Auntie Ying had assumed (independently of each other), but it was just Nivea LipCare - cheaper than lipstick, for sure! I even showed the guys what the tube looked like, heh. Jon said that I should hurry up - yeah, he does have to work the next day, but it's not like Eric was actively RUSHING me out the door because I took half an hour to leave! (and I didn't - I took maybe five minutes!)

Of course, he COULD have been like that at any time while we were discussing leftover containers and jars of soup! (I'd wanted one, but knew - with my balance issues - it would be better if the others had them) At least I remembered my Stateside jalapeno cheese and sausages from Jeremy's fridge, haha. Ha, Mom COULD have given me the bulky stuff from the States too, and I'd have been all right since I was in Eric's car - but I didn't know that either at the time. Next week it is!

On the way home, Eric and I mainly discussed baby Mattias and Mr. Creep - he thinks that Mr. Creep might come to Jon's birthday party (to which he has yet to invite people), and I can see Jon inviting someone he's known for only eight weeks tops at that time! I told Eric about Mr. Creep not being impressed with the vegetarian components of tonight's dinner (meat and potatoes guy?), and he reminded me that there would be meat next time. Um, thanks... I really hope he isn't invited, or at least stays far away from me (except in the narrow hallway where there's no choice) if so!

I told or reminded Eric that I knew Mr. Creep knows what my name is now, for a fact. Eric thinks I shouldn't worry so much... well, I dunno about that. I still want to keep my guard up when it comes to Mr. Creep, for sure! Then I said that I'd kinda talked to Raymond tonight - I kinda had to, in order to let him into the building! Randal had only answered the buzzer phone when Eric wanted to be let in because I had specifically yelled at someone else to please get it, heh. (I'd done it for almost everyone else, hahaha) And speaking of Randal, he and I didn't really talk - that's fine, and yelling at someone on the other side of the door isn't really TALKING. ("IT'S OPEN!!!!!") Then again, neither is yelling the buzzer number at him... "SIX!!!!" Before Eric dropped me off, we also talked about the half-tank of gas he'd used up today - not surprised! I thanked him for the ride home, and said I'd see him later. At home, I talked to Billie about stuff while checking the usual places... and now it's time for bed!


Poo nugget for Monday, November 16: Dr. Stool Says - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself - Thankfully, there are many benign causes of blood in the toilet, such as hemorrhoids / diverticulosis / arteriovenous malformations, which are abnormal blood vessels that have a tendency to bleed. Often overlooked, vigorous over-wiping (which causes a little blood to appear on the ol' brown starfish) could also be the cause of the bloody surprise. In this case, consider yoga / exercise / a new hobby for alternative stress relief. A conversion to a softer toilet paper would also be prudent.


Facebook quizzes taken from Janina, Darren, and Kaitlin:

Leslie took the "What Cartoon character are you?" quiz and got "Peter Griffin." Peter Griffin.. you are a loner in your own world.

Leslie completed the quiz "What color best describes you?" with the result Orange. Your Personality is best described by Orange! You have an over-excited behavior most of the time, and you cross the line between sanity and just bein' plain out nuts! You are the Rudolph in your life; you stick out of a crowd, and don't give a second thought about what people think of you. You have always been just a little nut ball, like a Goofy Goober. Oh yes, you do make the world a better place! The world needs people like you: fun, outgoing, and just plain out awesome.. :)

Leslie completed the quiz "Which Enemy of the Res Publica Are You?" with the result Chrysogonus. You value the finer things in life the most. Wine, good food, fancy hairstyles, and luxurious residences. To get all of these things, you must sometimes resort to unsavory action. If someone is wronged, and it is asked, "Cui bono?", the answer is plain: Tui bono. You are very sociable and stylish. You gain power not through might or cleverness, but through the connections you are able to make with people in high places. The room goes silent when you enter, and few dare to oppose you because you are so well-connected.

Leslie completed the quiz "What hides Behind your eyes?" with the result Beauty. You are beautiful, and you want to let it show, but you just don't know how.




You Are a Hemingway



Unlike Hemingway, you are quite obscure and unknown. No one really understands what makes you tick.

Like Hemingway, you are somewhat under-appreciated. People try to act like they know you, but they rarely truly do.



You can be a bit prickly and tart to some. But those who truly love you find you to be perfectly refreshing.

Let's just say you're an acquired taste. And that's fine with you. You don't care who loves you, as long as the people who do love you for who you are.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home