Sunday, November 15, 2009

TMI, vodka, and how pumpkin pie is REALLY made...

I'm awake now, and couldn't sleep right now even if I tried. That's the curse of being a night person! holiday_wishes has officially started, so YAY for that! I didn't get a postcard / stickers from someone in Hawaii who had promised me these items - she says it got lost in the mail, apologized as profusely as you can via text, and offered to send a replacement. Probably should take her up on it, haha.

Oh crap. Jon says it MIGHT snow tomorrow - I suppose we're lucky it held off as long as it did. Thank goodness for the parkade and such, which means that I may not have to conquer "outside" except if I go across the street to the hospital to meet the lards. Then Harmony wanted me to know about some TMI stuff - I am not surprised by what she told me, at all. Called the lards (Steph) to confirm, and to see about some other things. Mom says they were in the States for three days, and bought me instant noodles / jalapeno cheese / Lemon Heads candy / other things.

Facebook quiz taken from Michael M:

Leslie took the What alcohol are you? quiz and the result is vodka. You're VODKA. You love to party, and drink. You're very daring and you sometimes make bad decisions, but hey, who doesn't.


Candy alerted me to this picture that Carol B. (nutty) posted at Our Place - it combines poop AND Bathroom Readers! HAHAHAHAHA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home