Thursday, October 01, 2009

Dream of Spoz, Kempy, and angelic sleepers / Sickness / PIN

Had a weird dream which involved my going around with Spoz and Kempy while they reviewed a LOT of bands for a blog entry. My mother definitely didn't approve, but I was past caring. We went around while Spoz's brother and close friends were sleeping, and they looked really angelic! Hahaha... that's all I remember, though! Don't know what it was, but that was cool.

I got my PIN in the mail, so YAY for that! Eric emailed us saying that he seems to have come down with a bug. I guess I'll call him before 5 or so if he hasn't called me first, and then take transit depending on how he feels. That, or I myself will end up not going because of the rain and the lack of a ride home. Haha, I'm lazy! :P

Also got a weird birthday card from Candy in the mail, so that's cool enough. "Scratch and sniff," indeed... HA HA, it's what I do to books, maybe. Carol J. is not exactly someone whom I'd call a good friend, so it's no surprise I don't feel like adding her on Facebook. HA HA HA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home