Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ricola, fruit snacks, Pepto-Bismol, and bakery mooncake

For totally leaving my shopping list behind at home when I was rushed out of the house this morning, I did very well since I didn't forget anything on said list! (even if I had to grab a few on-sale Sidekicks on my way to the checkout, then rush back for the on-sale Uncle Ben's rice when I was AT the checkout...) Got on-sale pads x2, on-sale baby spinach salad, bananas, some on-sale multigrain chips (for tomorrow's hockey game?), two Lip Smackers (I never bought them when I was with my ex - yay!), a bunch of mint-flavored / cherry-flavored Lip Balm and Lip Care (Blistex and Nivea!), and sugar-free Ricola. Couldn't resist a box of on-sale 95 Maynard's fruit treats for the kids (keeping possible chocolate allergies in mind), on-sale soy milk (vanilla and chocolate), on-sale Celestial Seasonings dessert tea (English Toffee!), on-sale Pepto Bismol, on-sale raspberry lemonade (which I forgot is hard to open!), on-sale microwaveable meals, on-sale Irish Spring soap x6, and on-sale grapes.

Decided to get two mooncakes since someone directed me to the bakery for them: since one is for mailing purposes to Corey, it had to have the cute special bag! "Chinese Mooncake: A Valued and Exquisite Mid-Autumn Gift," plus a "stamp" with Chinese characters on it. "Best Wish To All - Feels Grateful," hahaha. The box has a cool soft red-and-white branch drawing with a butterfly on it, too! Since the red / orange / yellow Knorr soups caught my eye, I got one of each.

Got some peanut butter Chipits, butterscotch baking chips, Coke Zero in cute little cans since I've never had it before, on-sale bottled water, on-sale yogurt (French Vanilla and strawberry-banana), four cheap Tetley iced teas (at least in comparison to the cranberry juice beside it), toilet paper, on-sale Kleenex, and Neo-Citran (expiring in February 2011) since my other package expired in May. At least I saved $33.54! Got home to several interesting emails, so that was a day-brightener!





You Are a Soft-Boiled Egg



You are a very sensitive soul. You are careful with other people, and you expect them to be gentle with you in return.

A harsh word or look can destroy your happiness. You are easily affected by what is going on around you.



You tend to get stressed out fairly easily. You need to be in a calm, quiet environment to be happy.

You gravitate toward stable people. You need a rock (or a few) in your life.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home