Thursday, October 01, 2009

Unexpected ride offers are good, and make me go crazy! / LOG JAM

Called my brother earlier to see what was going on with the "OPENER AGAINST THE FLAMES!" hockey game thing. It's at their place, and he's been telling people to get there around 6 so we can have beer (Jeremy!) / salad / chips / salsa / pizza before the game. I probably can't get a ride from Eric then, but the Canada Line is convenient for sure! Should remind him to use the guestbook, hahaha. As long as I stay at their place longer than a certain person, it should be ALL GOOD! (and yes, I will indeed bring the multigrain chips!)

Then again, Eric called me at 10 to offer me a ride if I went to a certain intersection by 6 tomorrow - I guess that would be fine, too. Since he started in on bugging me about a "hot date" (I've never been on one), I had to say I'd bring the book I was reading. No, it wouldn't be ANY book that I'd skip Fellowship for, man! This way, I'll spend more time with Eric than usual, and it'll be fine even if he talks to his new best friend, hahaha.

Helen K. apparently FINALLY got my birthday party Evite, a couple weeks after the event! I understand, because she's busy with the kids - email can only be accomplished a few seconds at a time because Nicholas and Cory won't leave her alone, heh. Once they're asleep, all she does is clean up and get ready for bed - depressing, possibly!


Facebook quizzes taken from Candy and Veronica:

Leslie took the What NFL team are you? quiz and got the result: Chargers.

Leslie completed the quiz "Color vs Personality" with the result Green. Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Dark green is also commonly associated with money. Green has great healing power. It is the most restful color for the human eye; it can improve vision. Green suggests stability and endurance. Sometimes green denotes lack of experience; for example, a 'greenhorn' is a novice. In heraldry, green indicates growth and hope. Green, as opposed to red, means safety. Not a lot of people notice you since you kind of blend in, but when they get to know you, you improve their personality a bit more.


Poo nugget for Thursday, October 1: Log Jam - Synonyms: Ghost Poo, Can't Get the Train Out of the Tunnel, Colon Congestion, Corked, F.O.S., Stuck Up, Crying Wolf, False Alarm. (POO OF THE MONTH!) [a drawing of an empty toilet bowl, hahaha]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home