Monday, September 28, 2009

A dream where I stink up Holly's car, and Chris is afraid to cross the road

I had a weird dream where I was in Holly's car with her, Harmony, and a few other people. Suddenly, we all noticed a huge stink in the car. People thought it was ME - which it very well could have been. Holly and Harmony quickly dropped me off at home, where I actually took a shower before heading out again to meet my friends at a Canadian Tire / Zellers-like store. Daniel had piggybacked his niece Jenica, and told us that we all had to be split into groups to find various items of clothing in the store.

I went with Steph, Chris T., Eric M., Jeremy, and some other people. My mom was in another group, but wanted to keep an eye on me. There was no reason for that, so we just stayed as far away from her as possible. We ran into her when she wanted to use the bathrooms (which were like those at a public pool's changing room), so we went into the next room. That just so happened to be the room where the public stalls exited out, so of course Mom wondered what we were doing in the washrooms. We didn't bother explaining the geographical layout to her, but collected what we needed from that section before leaving as fast as we could. Also, we found a major pile of money (mostly pennies) in the store - we were allowed to keep it.

Once outside the store, Chris appeared afraid to cross the road because of a Subaru or other SUV-like vehicle on the other side. Steph wondered what his problem was, since the crosswalk was clearly marked with thick white lines. Then she bugged him about it: "He's a cop [this is not true in real life], and he's scared of crossing the road because of a VEHICLE!" She teased Eric about his Kris Draper mask and long curly hair [again, the hair bit is not true in real life] before going on her own trek across the road, yelling something back at us which I couldn't hear. I asked the guys what she'd said - Eric was busy trying to convince Chris to cross the street. Jeremy said that she'd wanted to get home to set up a party for my mom and Big G, and also that she was going to get a Jehovah's Witness thing from her senior controller! Well, then!

Triggers? I don't know. Of course, I did see Eric / Jeremy / Harmony yesterday, and Jeremy even referred to Grandma as "Big G" when we were talking about my great-aunt coming into town. I briefly said hi to Jenica yesterday at church, but I think that's about it other than finding one penny at the Brighouse Canada Line station last night. Very weird subconscious!

Facebook quiz taken from Spoz:

Leslie took the WHAT THE SHIT-FUCK ARE YOU?!?!!1! quiz and got the result: HOLY FUCKING FUCK, YOU'RE BRUCE GODDAMN WILLIS... WHAT THE SHIT FUCKING DICKBALLS!???!?! YOU'RE THE CRAZIEST MOTHERFUCKER ... ALIVE!!! IF YOUR MOTHER ASKS YOU TO MAKE HER A GODDAMN SANDWICH, YOU SAY FUCK THAT AND DRIVE A CAR THROUGH HER FUCKING HOUSE OR SOME SHIT!!!! GODDAMMIT, YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE! FUCK!!! I THINK I FUCKING GODDAMN LOVE YOU, YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCH! NOW GO BLOW UP SOME TODDLERS OR SOME SHIT!!!





You Crave a Cultural Adventure



Life has gotten a bit routine for you lately, and you'd like to broaden your perspective.

You want to learn and grow from your adventure. You want to know the place you visit as well as your hometown.



You are an open-minded and curious traveler. You're all about immersing yourself in local customs, no matter how foreign they are.

Whenever you're in a new place, you try to speak the language, eat the food, and meet the locals. After all, that's what traveling is all about!




HA, I wish! Maybe I should go on the bus tour with Grandma, Great-Aunt, and Cousin Eric... although Victoria / Whistler isn't "foreign," but whatever. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home