Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Postponing laundry, weird dream of Stanley in detention and Palmer Pills

EWWWWWWWW! I hate being forced to postpone laundry simply because it's far too late at night (and I'm too tired) to even CONTEMPLATE starting a load! I hope these things haven't set too far in twelve hours or so... o_O [however, I also got my new debit card in the mail... yay!] As it happened, the clothes and towels were SOPPING WET after being washed - WTF?! Now I have to spend MORE money drying them! I'd go to the bank to get cash out for future laundry runs, but I don't know...

Got emails about hockey night - the backup is Jon and Harmony's house. Richie is going to Phil's, so our group won't get a chance to make fun of him. DAMN! As for the cable disconnection thing, they'd have to ask Daniel since Nate's dad is in Hong Kong now. PIZZA sounds good, haha. Not sure I'll be able to stand being in a small room with a certain idiot, though!

Not venturing out any further afield than the pharmacy / hospital because it's raining buckets outside... that is, unless I absolutely have to! Got SPLASHED by a car going through a puddle on my way back home from the pharmacy - this just after I'd put in a load of laundry; AIYA! These pills have a more generous expiry date than the ones I've been getting for the past few years: August 2013, baby! Had just enough cash for those, so I'll be getting Pepto-Bismol tomorrow when I go food shopping with Barry. Not that I have stomach issues now, but it's good to be prepared!

Heard Dee Bardock's name on the radio for that condo contest - she's apparently in Delta now. Haha, I remember when my sister used to be elementary school friends with her son Jason, and then the Avon connection I used to have with her, too! Interesting blasts from the past! She missed her chance, as it turns out. Eep!

Had a dream where Stanley was behaving very badly, and sent to a secure "detention unit" away from the police headquarters. My mom, Steph, and I had to jump into an elevator shaft with teeth just to get in there. We were looking for "Palmer Pills" in the pharmacy on base, too. Supposedly, those would give you a lot of energy!

Stanley was enclosed in a glass room, with nothing but kids' books and a dry-erase board for distraction. He wasn't even allowed to bring a guitar in, he complained. Well, that would be why it's a DETENTION UNIT! Not sure why I had the dream, although we were talking about Palmer being a church on Sunday (Dallas goes there now) - I also know the whiteboard and kids' books come from the toddler Sunday School. WEIRD!


Facebook quiz taken from Gabriel:

Leslie took the What Canucks Player are you? quiz and the result is Roberto Luongo. GREAT SAVE, LUONGO! You are the glue that holds this team together, stopping almost everything that comes your way.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home