Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finally having dry clothes!

I was FINALLY done my laundry at 10:05 PM, seven hours after I started it. It took FOUR rounds in the dryer to get everything finally DRY from being SOAKING WET. Corey thought I could bake everything in the oven... um, that wouldn't be a good idea, even leaving aside the possible fire hazard! My pants and shirts and other things were SAVED! Good thing I didn't have to throw away my socks this time, haha. ;)

Later, Corey actually gave me a useful suggestion: Tape notices to the dryer saying that it barely worked. (that way, I can complain without the management knowing it was I who did it) He thought I wouldn't need to do so for the washing machine, but I did it anyway. I really don't think clothes should be SOAKING WET after you wash them! Damp, sure; but not WRINGING WET! I'm well aware that water soaks things, but SERIOUSLY!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home