Friday, August 28, 2009

Dream of BBQ sauce balls like mints, EXPLODEY calculators, and colorful felt displays

All I remember of my dream is going to a HUGE warehouse with a bunch of people to look for supplies. David Ho alerted me to a display near the mints: BBQ sauce balls? They were colored on the outside like beef jerky, and apparently tasted JUST like BBQ sauce with beef. Yes, these were like the English mints you'd get in the regular stores. Weird! We were looking for calculators since mine had just given me an "EXPLODEY" error message when I tried to do anything with it. The school supplies were in another area of the warehouse, past the food and clothes. Little Sean wanted to be with me, and I didn't mind - he steered me toward a very colorful felt display! Red, blue, orange, green, yellow, purple, brown, and almost any other color / shade you could imagine... oh my! Not sure about any triggers... although I have been around felts and school supplies while out shopping!

I've decided that I will NOT let The Stupid Idiot win. I will spend as much time with someone else as possible. TAKE THAT! This means I need to get a ride home from Sam or Ivan, so I'll call them to see what they say... no answer. Not surprised!





Your Love Sign is Capricorn



You tend to have rather traditional views of love. You're very old-fashioned.

You are a competitive person, and you are driven to find the best partner possible.



While you have high standards, you are realistic about love. You don't expect perfection.

You are a trustworthy and truthful partner. You are faithful and honest to a fault.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home