Tuesday, August 25, 2009

No warm milk for me, thanks... and dinner with Jeremy was on SUNDAY!

Grandma wanted to know why I didn't drink milk that has been warmed up in the microwave. Well, maybe it's because I don't have sensitive teeth... and I like it better cold if I'm to drink it at all. She then asked me what time I'd gotten home yesterday from dinner... um, Steph and I were with her yesterday! Somehow, she insisted that I'd eaten dinner with Jon, Jeremy, and Eric - discounting the fact that Eric didn't even GO (but she wouldn't know that), that dinner was on SUNDAY! Then she insisted that Mom didn't tell her what day they would be back from the cruise... I'm SO sure about that. *sarcasm*

Packed up my toothbrush in a Ziploc bag, and also took my toothpaste... dumped the cup I had been using into the sink. Then I hauled my grey bag downstairs, too. It'll be good to see Teunis and Jasmine tomorrow afternoon at the Oakridge White Spot, so YAY for that! The Canada Line will greatly decrease the time it takes to get there, too... from about one hour to maybe fifteen minutes, if that? :D

The lawn mower guy put a bill through the mailslot. Since I'm nosy, I decided to see how much it was. Hey, $15 is not a bad deal for a yard! (I think...) For some reason, Harmony has mail here - I'll take that, and hopefully remember to give it to her on the weekend! As far as I know, I myself have no exciting mail at my place, but I haven't been there for more than a week. The most notable is the hydro bill... YAY. :P


Edit: Grandma put her dirty dishes on top of my washed dishes, AGAIN! It's kinda obvious I'm using the "dirty dish" sink for overflow purposes, and that the dishes there are WASHED WITH SOAP and everything else! UGH! I also knew that she would eventually make a comment about Alan and Polly's car, which has been parked here for two weeks while they were on the cruise. Uh, yeah... it's not like they can leave the car at home in Burnaby, lady... *sigh*





You Are "What's Up?"



You are a naturally curious person. You are interested in ideas, people, and the whole world.

You always have a lot of things to share, and you prefer to be around similarly fascinating people.



You like to talk, and at times, you can be a bit of a gossip. You love to be in the know.

You also tend to be up on the news, current events, and politics. If anyone knows what's up, it's you!



I dunno about that...


Facebook quizzes taken from Darren and Gretchen:

Leslie has decoded his / her brand name. Dear LESLIE, your brand name is: L.E.S.L.I.E = Lego Explorer Suzuki Lego IBM Explorer.

Leslie took the What Is Your Dark Secret? quiz and got the result: You Don't Have A Secret! Wow, you're a good person! Loosen up a bit! Have More Fun! You're innocent as a rose. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home