Thursday, August 27, 2009

Updating Firefox makes me lose all my extensions?!

I'm taking a gamble and leaving my phone on so Dallas can call when he's ready to move! I blame my dream of a literal family tree (with 40 or so people in it, plus kids coming along years after the original ones were grown up) on the discussions I was having with Teunis and Jasmine yesterday at Oakridge White Spot - relatives, second cousins, Queen Elizabeth, royalty, and more!

Also updated my Firefox to 3.5.2 - I'll be spending my day searching for extensions which are compatible with this, I guess! No more Tab Mix Plus for now, which is a disappointment! Oh well, I have to look for an extension which allows you to correct the Firefox dictionary easily, since I just added ANOTHER misspelling to it yesterday accidentally! *sighs, and wishes Corey were awake to help*

Edit: I found SpellBound 3.0.6 just now, and an updated version of Tab Mix Plus - YES!




Your Love is Orange



When you love someone, you're willing to put it all on the line. You are bold in your romantic choices.

You find love to be exciting, and you'll take a risk on a dangerous relationship that might not work out.



You are very intelligent, and you are drawn in at first by a mental connection. Brains turn you on.

For you, seduction and dating can be a bit of a game. You always have a clear picture of what's going on and what you need to do to succeed.




Facebook quiz taken from Gretchen:

Leslie just took the "What Mask Do You Wear When Around Others?" quiz and the result is The Jester. If you wear "The Jester" mask, then you probably like to show yourself having a fun time around others. You laugh, joke, and play around with your friends, but that's probably not really you. Your real you and the one you pretend to be around others are probably worlds apart. For your charade to end, you just need to figure out for yourself that a true friend will accept you for who you are. Find out that you don't really need to be wearing your mask.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home