Wednesday, August 26, 2009

White Spot blueberry pie, good talking, a new garbage can, and Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa

Left at 1:20, and got to Oakridge five minutes early at 1:55 - on the way home, I left at 6 and got home an hour later even with stopping at London Drugs to buy stuff. The Canada Line is GREAT for time! Jasmine was on the other side of the White Spot reading a paper, so I called out her name using the awesome NG lungpower. We sat on the benches and talked about stuff while seeing if Teunis would show up - at 2:15, we got a table. Teunis showed up later to say that he'd gotten lost... fair enough! Jasmine said not to yell his name when I saw him enter the mall, but it was okay. Discussed clothing, certain characteristics, his brother, family, Jordan, LJ, blueberry pie, combos, my church not being a "FUNDAMENTAL" church, PDF files, moving to Switzerland / New Zealand / Australia / other places, Hawaii, the Olympics, Surrey police, money, bad situations, flirting, Krista / Erik / Alicia / Scott / Wolfie / Kaili, Cantonese / Mandarin, Jeremy / Eric M., and more.

Jasmine thought I was being blunt in asking Teunis a particular question - nah, it's just being direct! He didn't say anything about it, so I guess it was okay. Decided to hang around while Teunis attempted to run some errands having to do with cell phones / Sim cards / banking. Introduced Jasmine to the Oakridge library, where she had to go to the bathroom for the third time - she'd gone twice in two hours at White Spot. She was so impatient to get into the washroom that she used the MEN'S washroom - yes, a guy was in there already and gave her a WTF look. (I know sometimes you just HAVE TO GO, but seriously!)

Also, she tried to get Teunis to compliment her boobs - uh, that is probably not happening! Not that he's gay, but still. I kinda found myself staring at them a bit - oh dear. :P Later, Jasmine did warn me against Rogers when we were outside THE SOURCE store - fair enough! We spent another two hours talking near Zellers about all sorts of things: smoking, pets, damage to electrical components, rodents chewing through things, hot guys, sex, online dating, perfume, height, Colin, Scrabulous, idiots, words / linguistics / roots, Dutch, yogurt, Fort St. John, and other stuff. It was definitely good times hanging out, especially since the ride home wouldn't take a whole hour!

Decided to stop by London Drugs to pick up some Advil, forty mini packs of Kleenex (in packs of eight), some Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa since I saw it in the pharmacy (no going to Chinese markets to try finding it!), and a new garbage can to replace the old mouse-contaminated one. The wastebasket I got was more expensive than a bigger one which was cheaper, but I figured I couldn't haul that one home! True, I hauled a fan home from there last year, but it had a bag. Besides, I wasn't sure I had any huge garbage bags to fit that can!

Got home to find that Steph had called me, so I called her back to see what she wanted. Nothing really IMPORTANT, but now I know that I won't be seeing her till September 3! Also found that Leo G. has unfriended me on Facebook after only five days - meh. I'm proud of being an OCDL, so I spent ten minutes making sure that there were exactly ten mini packs of Kleenex in each of my four knapsacks / bags. I don't think there are any mice in the apartment now, but I could be wrong. However, Billie left an open box of digestive biscuits on the table. I didn't know about this (or the improperly-washed whisk in the drainer), so those conditions prevailed for two weeks. The way I see it, the mice would have been ALL OVER that open box, and I'd have seen obvious evidence of that. I need to call Barry to tell him about Krista's offer - I find it unprofessional that he's been away for a month, without notice of an emergency which lasted TWO WEEKS. Oh well...


According to the insert with the bottle, this is what Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa will do:

Herbal Cough Syrup
Alcohol Free

Indications: A traditional herbal expectorant containing natural source herbs for relief of productive coughs due to cold and allergies.

Dosage: Adults take two teaspoons (10mL) up to three times a day with a little warm water. Children take one teaspoon (5mL) up to three times a day with a little warm water.

Caution: Consult a physician if cough worsens, persists for more than a week, or if accompanied by high fever. Do not exceed recommended dosage.

Medicinal Ingredients: Each 10mL dose contains:
Eriobotrya Japonica (Loquat) - 12.153mg
Taraxacum (Dandelion) - 10.153mg
Euphorbia (Peking Spurge) - 4.73mg
Glycyrrhiza (Chinese Licorice) - 4.00mg
Citrum Reticulata (Mandarin Orange) - 3.40mg
Coltsfoot - 3.40mg
Senega - 3.40mg

Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Honey extract.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home