Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mary's Organic Crackers, plus Brent and Sam's Pure Natural Gourmet cookies

Hey, this SpellBound 3.0.6 even spellchecks things that you type in subject fields! Very nice!

Good thing I left my phone on - Barry called to see if we forgot an appointment. Um, no... although he did forget to call me back yesterday! I'm used to this, even if he forgets to write stuff down. I set up a Monday appointment (11:30) for grocery shopping, so at least I can buy figs and a whisk and other things! While I was on the phone, I outlined Krista's sixteen-day-old offer to him... he said it would be okay from a subsidy point of view if the rent were even $500 or so, since I would still have the support and such. Have shot off a quick email to Krista about this, so we'll see what happens.

I wanted margarine because all the Sidekicks required it - I should have bought some at London Drugs yesterday, man! Called to see if the closest Shoppers Drug Mart had it; they do, but it's only one kind. Well, I decided to go over there anyway. Since I was out, I figured I'd buy snacks for tomorrow's refreshments as our small group's contribution for the night. Vanessa's bringing grapes, Cindy's bringing hand-picked blueberries and Rice Krispies (which she rendered as "RICK" Krispies...), Kevin's bringing beverages, and Lesley's bringing chips. When the hell did SHE get added to our group?! TOO MUCH CONFUSION POTENTIAL! Johnny reminded us to keep our receipts, so I should remember to do that also.

Ended up going to London Drugs again because it would be a shorter distance for the margarine in the heat. That was actually very offset by the time it took to wait for the bus on the way home, which SUCKS! (I also saw my "old man neighbor with a prominent nose," and the "slack-jawed vacant round-faced Chinese person who looks retarded" I used to see all the time on Ryan Road!) Bought some Meadowvale soft margarine (doesn't matter if they only had this kind), a black 192-page Hilroy notebook, black pepper Mary's Organic Crackers for tomorrow (I think Eric can eat them since they're free of wheat and gluten), pink Sharpies for breast cancer (who cares if it's not my favorite color!), and some Brent & Sam's Pure Naturals Key Lime White Chocolate rich gourmet cookies for myself. Good thing I finally got home at 4:25, because Dallas called me twenty minutes later from Jon and Harmony's. Doesn't matter if they come at 5:30!

Cracker ingredients: organic short grain brown rice, organic whole quinoa, organic brown flax seeds, organic brown sesame seeds, water, organic black pepper, organic wheat-free tamari (water / whole organic soybeans / salt / organic alcohol), sea salt. Of course, I'll let Eric make his own decision, especially because of the alcohol in it! The cookies sound good, as well. Hee hee, yay! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home