Friday, July 03, 2009

You disconnected from your life force and take Brewer's Yeast to regenerate?!

This is the perfect time to bring you another chapter in the David Shaler Saga...

This is what I've been trying to figure out. Every time I rewrote my past, I was able to see more and more, and when the final piece of my strange health came together, so did the truth!

Something happened to me. There was some sort of trauma during the birthing process and as a defense mechanism, I disconnected from my life force. This threw my body into hypervigilance. All my senses became heightened. The physical sign of this was that I couldn't breathe and talk at the same time, and when I breathed, my chest didn't move up and down. My consciousness literally separated from my body. It's like driving a car with both the accelerator and the brake pressed at the same time. This is why I'm always so restless. Since my nervous system was no longer regulating the flow of quantum energy through my body, as my body began to take on more energy with age, my aging process actually sped up.

But, I claim that I don't age. Wrong! When I get tired and run down, I look really old. But, then when I'm feeling good, I look 10 years younger. The free flow of energy through my body was rapidly aging me. But, then comes the spring, I would de-age, and my body would restore itself to a state of perfect health.

I think I've stumbled onto something big! I don't know yet if it's because of my special circumstances or if something any human can do is merely heightened in me because of what happened with my life force. When I'm in an alpha state, my body regenerates. My body's ability to regenerate becomes even stronger and faster if I take ridiculous amounts of Brewer's Yeast. If I'm right, and it's not just me, the human body has the ability to restore itself to a previous state of health, on its own, with no drugs. The alpha state is required for this; so, for example, when you run on the treadmill, listening to your headphones, and getting lost in thought, it's not the act of exercising that's improving your health. It's being lost in thought that's improving your health. Exercising is simply making your legs stronger. Stress prevents this. Everyone is getting so sick in our modern world because we are too stressed, preventing us from accessing our upper brain function so that our bodies can regenerate. This is what is happening in my body. What if anyone can do this, but no one has figured it out yet?

With Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, the collagen is missing. My body can't regenerate unless I take ridiculous amounts of collagen pills. It's like once I give my body back the missing ingredient I'm able to trigger some sort of reboot sequence and within a few days my joints have tightened back up, my skin goes back to normal, and all my health problems vanish. By accident, I discovered that if I take Brewer's Yeast, collagen pills, and then put my headphones on and get lost in thought while pacing back and forth, my body will go back to its original state of health! But, I think EVERY human, even you, is capable of this. I simply figured out how to access something inside the human body that's a secret to us. Do you know how to get zone out ... get lost in thought and forget about the world around you? That's how you do it. The easiest way, I have found, is to put your headphones on, pace back and forth, and let your mind ramble. Brewer's Yeast enhances the healing ability... I take four tablets, which is 4000mg. That's right... four grams every day!

I'm willing to bet this is what those ancient cultures knew that we don't. This is how they stayed healthy without modern medicine!

I don't have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Back when I was in college, I had my jaw done. I had a problem with my TMJ and I hated how small my jaw was. So, I had surgery; I had my jaw made larger. I was taking an anthropology class at the time, and the teacher brought up how jaw problems and overcrowding of teeth were becoming such a big problem; because of human evolution, the jaw was becoming smaller, and eventually, we'll have less teeth; but, evolution just isn't there yet. Then, last year I discovered that I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. This rare disease that can't be detected by any medical means. It can only be found in a genetics test. Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome causes the small jaw that my teacher was talking about. That was major surgery. I was supposed to stay in bed for 3 months, and then it would take another 6 months to fully heal. I was back at school on the second day, and the by the end of the week, you couldn't even tell I had surgery. I was tapped into my body's ability to regenerate. When I went to my dentist, I was talking about the small jaw and the overcrowding being related to EDS, and she said that lots of people have these symptoms. It's quite common.

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is not a disease. It's the genetic mutation that creates the new human. It creates the Indigo, or the Crystalline, or whatever you want to call us. So, in effect, finding a cure for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome will halt human evolution and we will die off. But, that can never happen. The universe will never allow it. That's why whenever I tell people I have this disease, they tell me I'm nuts and that I don't have a disease. They are completely blocked by the universe. Who in their right mind would ever propose to tell someone else who says they are sick that they don't have the disease they say they have? When I was at the conference, I discovered every single person has the same experience. Everyone just thinks it's because they don't understand the disease and they've never heard of it. But, there are thousands of rare diseases. If I said I had Celiacs, no one would tell me I'm full of it. Chances are, they've never heard of that one, either.

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome *IS* evolution! We are currently killing ourselves as a people. There are two different kinds of humans on this planet. The old obsolete model, or the dinosaur, and then there are the new humans. The Indigo! We are smaller than everyone else. We are highly emotional. We are sensitive to the energies of the planet. We are being mistaken for mental illness. Britney Spears isn't bi-polar. She's an Indigo, and she was going through a process known as the Ascension, where her body took on more energy and she couldn't deal with the surge in energy. This was her partying phase. Then, she began to become unable to deal with all the negative energy being thrown at her, so her body began to seriously flip out. By medicating ourselves for mental illness, we are stopping ourselves from evolving. We are stopping the mental processes necessary for our bodies to adapt to the rising energy levels of the planet. So, although we don't have a cure for EDS, we are still killing ourselves. When the planet changes in 2012, the people who take anti-depressants are going to begin to get really sick and die, and no one will understand why until its too late. This is why I see 666 everywhere. This is the Tribulation! We're already getting sick. It's apparent everywhere you go. This society was designed for the old human, and it's creating an environment that is toxic to the new human. Eventually, the old humans, the dinosaurs, won't have the necessary ability to deal with the changing planet. Our generation will die of natural causes, but the next will get sick and die. The human race will cease to exist. This is the predicted end of the world that the bible talks about.

We don't need drugs. We need to fix society and learn how to tap into the regeneration process. I just discovered how! This is why I'm here. I was chosen to figure this out. I was put born so that I could stop this. This is why I keep getting the message that I'm going to save humanity from itself. We're already killing ourselves, and don't even know it.

I was told that I have the breath of a Shaman. There were a lot of people at the Ehlers-Danlos Conference open to the idea that I was telling the truth about who I am. So, I tried out the breath thing. People would see images of death and destruction. Someone saw cities, empty, in complete despair. These are images of the future! Cities left to rot because mankind is dead. However, the future can be changed, and that's why so many people also see images of a beautiful nature city. The economy downturn is a part of this. Everything is happening right now for a reason. It all coincides with me figuring out the truth. The economy crashed because I figured this out, so I've changed the future. Had I never clued in, the economy would still be good, McCain would become President and for the next 4 years we would continue with our wasteful ways, and we'd crash into 2012 like a car speeding into a brick wall. This is what happens in Koyaanisqaatsi. That movie *HAS* a story. It really is a prophecy, just like the Hopis said. As soon as I figured out I really am the chosen one, and how that's possible, the economy crashed and McCain crashed in the polls. Barack Obama will now lead the world into the future.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home