Thursday, July 09, 2009

Eglantine, Wren, Victoria's Secret, and Kaitlin

This thing restarted overnight! The only parts I remember out of my dream: Mom trying to get me and my friends to spend time with her when we had other things going on (NO WAY!), a huge bag filled with a cornucopia of M&Ms in all sizes and colors, a large elevator suitable for hauling huge flats of water / juice and plenty of people besides, and remembering a movie I'd watched in 1989 with characters named Jasmine / Eglantine / Wren. Hmm.

Lesley added me to Facebook - I thought she wasn't going to have an account there due to her job, but I guess she just needs to be careful about things. Got phone calls from Barry regarding subsidy and such, and Chrystal just called too. YAY FOR HANGOUT TIME!


Facebook quiz taken from Kaitlin:

Leslie took the quiz Which Victoria's Secret Angel Are You? and the result is Daniela Pestova. Gorgeous and chameleon-like.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home