Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Toxin-free on cruise ships with Johnny Depp and Sloan!

I'm no longer sick... I think I know the approximate time my body became (not really) toxin-free. No, I'm not crazy! But I should quit procrastinating (which is what I've been doing for the past five hours), and go out to get stuff DONE!


Leslie completed the quiz "Which Memphis, TN hood are you?" with the result Germantown. Can you say: prep? How about: stuck up? If not, then you'd better learn, because these words describe you! Don't get us wrong, you cool sometimes.. real cool.. "best man at da wedding" cool. But that's just sometimes... most of the times, people rather enjoy puttin' you in yo place. (Just because I chose all the SAFE options?! Sheesh... if this is what Memphis is really like, I'm glad I wasn't convinced when Stephen was around back in 2004-2005! That, or there are a lot of black gangster (wannabe?) types in Memphis! :P)

Facebook quizzes taken from Jennifer J., Diane, Jemima, and Shannon:

Leslie just took the "If I was working on a Cruise ship, I'd be..." quiz and the result is Purser. You don't have a clue what you're doing, but you're willing to smile and kiss ass to make it to the top. Make sure you always have toothpaste and Listerine close by!

Leslie completed the quiz "Which celebrity should you marry?" with the result Johnny Depp. You should marry Johnny Depp. You like the bad boy turned good type, the hotel room trasher turned loveable daddy type. He is your soul mate.

Leslie took the How much can you love someone? quiz and got the result: With 50% of my heart. (Damn right! I need the other half for different people in my life!)

Leslie took the What is the Name of the person you will Marry? quiz and got the result: I will Marry: Sloan. (The only person I ever knew with that "name" was a girl. I would never want to date anybody with that name anyway, just in case he thought those types of names were EXCELLENT for children. Besides, it sounds too preppy. :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home