Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Bruises and stippling / ORANGE TOWELS! / Nail polish

Why in the heck do I have what looks like black bruises and white stippling (?) on her arm when I scratch said bruises?! Maybe I'm dying! (vitamin deficiency?) Apparently, I have beer soap from my brother - we'll see about that if Rachel's dinner is on! (according to my mom, it is - I just want to see Rachel, who's only in town for a couple of days)

Did some cleaning, then bused out to the bank to do some stuff. After that, I went to the Bay and decided to see if they had any orange towels (I'd told Harmony that I'd find her some after the bridal shower!) and black underwear. (Sears was at the other end of the mall - lazy, I know :P) They did indeed have a few orange-ish towels, so I picked one. It turned out to be more expensive than I thought, but I won't use it - it's Part 3 (and final) of Jon and Harmony's wedding present. Got the clerk to put it in a yellow box, and give me a gift receipt besides. (finding a big yellow bag that fit was a challenge!) I also picked up a Life equivalent of Febreze to complete the gift at Shoppers Drug Mart later, along with my sorely-needed toilet paper!

The next stop was Carlton Cards, where I picked up four cards and got one free. (the new location of Pearl Castle is across from the card shop - no more Kin's Farm Market!) Auntie Fonda got a "thinking of you" card for the death of her cat - it coincidentally had a cat on the front - OOPS for sympathy effect! =/ Jon and Harmony got the same for their gift - their card was green with trees. Candy got a birthday card (a little girl with a bunch of purses!) which I'll hopefully mail out tomorrow since I haven't memorized her address yet - Corey's, I have. Also, I have one spare birthday card (dogs with party hats!) to use whenever something comes up.

Then I had to eat something, so I got a sukiyaki beef combo (rice / carrots / beef / mushrooms / cabbage / iced tea) from Edo Sushi - I haven't ordered from them since last summer, when a certain evil person was still here! I overheard someone else order something with the instructions to hold the mushrooms... I thought Corey would have a field day with that since he doesn't like mushrooms, haha! Spent an hour in the food court just writing out the cards, eating, and reading the news from the daily paper.

It was kinda heavy to carry all the items to the nearest bus stop later, but I managed to survive. Got home by 7, called Chrystal (who wasn't home yet), left a message with the ugfart (I don't want to know what he's doing right now...), and chilled. Chrystal called back, and wondered how I knew who she was - CALLER ID, BABY! She sounded kinda blah, but (after asking if I lived close to the mall) said that I should probably wait for her call tomorrow before I go to meet her at Coles since she might be really late. Sounds good to me - we're both looking forward to this!


Facebook quiz taken from Gretchen:

Leslie completed the quiz "What OPI nail polish are you?" with the result Make Men Blush. You love the natural look, and do not need makeup to be beautiful. You have a strange hold on men that your friends do not understand. Your personality is sweet, but seductive. (HA! Hardly!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home