Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Spongebob and Mario tagging!

I played two Word Twist games against people whose last name is Lowe (Julie and Gretchen), and I don't think they're related - yay for quirkiness! Chinese Eric just got on MSN to say he was heading over now... good timing, as I was just about to take a shower. Says he got Nathan to come out again, since there's some mysterious stuff he wants our opinions on - well, that's good for Nathan since he couldn't get together with Eric last week. Got him to give me his temporary number in case I accidentally delete it from my Caller ID when he does get here, heh.

Here's a tagging picture that I got from one of Edwin's friends when I left condolences on his wall just now:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home