Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Stick Figure Warning Men, LOVE STRATEGIES, Chinese Eric, and toilet paper!

From Spoz's friend Lauren: The Deadly Follies of Stick Figure Warning Man and Family... this is FUNNY!

Chinese Eric caught me just as I got out of the shower... I had to yell at the apartment door for him to HANG ON, since he came in the building while someone else was entering. (I wasn't expecting that!) Decided to debut my shiny / bling-bling / sparkly "gold and white" sweater from my mother to stay somewhat warm... I didn't want to get MORE chills, and it was raining outside besides! After I got dressed, I let him in for a minute or two before we left for California Café to wait for Nathan. We chatted about the Jazz Festival, Hong Kong, AAA ribeye steak, free refills on drinks (take ADVANTAGE!), mixed grill, wieners (coughing was choking on one :P), health adjustments to Hong Kong, shemales, blogging / invites, German / French girls being OPEN, kids, dating strategies, Facebook, being NON-CREEPY, Jon and Harmony, Phil, Sean, Bryant, thirty kids in ten years, Shirley, girlfriends, Vanessa, the LOVE DOCTOR, Adela, Alan, Tracy, Megan, using English and Chinese, long-distance relationships, Danielle, Citrus, and Fay.

Also discussed beef, Cornish hen, being sick and feeling better, hockey (Sedins and goalies), sports coverage, Michael Jackson, the cultural divide between Hong Kong people and Westernized Chinese people, partying it up in Hong Kong, the GHOST on CNN Larry King Live interviews, Nathan's schooling in the UK, Germany, Hong Kong life, yin-yang, black peppercorn sauce, and more. After dinner and a nice LONG chat that lasted two hours, Eric decided to hang out at my house till about 11:45 - another precious two hours of chilling time! We discussed North American sports coverage, my apartment situation, work, his "White Man" nickname among his co-workers, (Asian) parental nagging, soccer, baseball, football, horse racing, basketball, Bathroom Readers, hockey, blogging, the spelling of various words, the bathroom, water, signing my guestbook, Terrence, the Kandoo Frog, the wedding pictures that I put up on Facebook, Cindy, Joey, Ivan, Dianne, Andrea, Peter, Harmony, Holly, Brittney, Myles, Jeremy, Grandma, and more. Hugged him goodbye, of course - who knows when I'll see him again?!

Since I had about two tall glasses of yin-yang with ice, I might be awake for some more time yet because of all that caffeine... yikes! Note to self: Call Chrystal tomorrow night to confirm OUR hangout time at Coles / Richmond Centre on Thursday, and see if Jon and Harmony are free to make it to the So dinner.


Poo nugget for Wednesday, July 8: U.K. TP - Andrex, a United Kingdom subsidiary of Kimberly-Clark, sells 1.5 million rolls of toilet paper in the UK each day. That's the equivalent of 18 rolls a second! Each year, 8.25 million miles of Andrex are used in the UK. Twelve years of usage would be enough to stretch to the sun.

(This link from Sharlene is appropriate... CNN on Why Toilet Paper Belongs To America, or Its History. Also speaking of toilet paper, I'm down to about four rolls now, so I need to buy more of the stuff - perhaps tomorrow or Thursday, what with my stupid annoying health issues! :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home