Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Being harmonically based, forcefields of mirrors, and Indigo / Crystal children

The computer restarted again, so this is a good time to bring you yet more craziness courtesy of David! I'd invited him to a Sunday Dinner at Jeremy's in June 2008, but little did I know what he would want to talk about... What are Indigo and Crystal children and adults?

That's awesome! I'll be there, and I'll have something cool to talk about. I finally got to the end of my mystery. Why I am the way I am. Why I can do things. I'm an Indigo. We make up 3% of the human population. We're a group of highly psychic people; born into the 4th level of consciousness. This allows us to directly interact with quantum energy; our thoughts are constantly reorganizing the universe so that we get our way. A normal human is born into the 3rd level of consciousness, and although your thoughts also interact with quantum energy, it's so minor that nothing happens. With us, able to use it as if it were a tangible thing, the impact is massive. I've already discovered I can control traffic lights, and I'm having a bit of luck getting the roulette wheel at RiverRock to stop on the right number. We're the next step in human evolution, here early, to prepare the world for the changes ahead. In several hundred years, everyone will be the new humans; but, right now society's structured institutions are preventing evolution from happening. Most of us end up getting medicated. None of this is hocus pocus; it's all just energy and how the mind works. Giving an Indigo Ritalin to drug the brain into submission because a doctor feels they have ADHD will stop their evolution. Since I've managed to avoid medication and conditioning, and since I somehow ended up being left alone to do my own thing, I'm currently evolving into the 6th level of consciousness, and will become even more psychic over time. I may someday develop such abilities like telekinesis, teleportation, levitation, and spiritual time travel. I'll be able to see the past with my eyes; but, I won't be able to materialize or interact with it. Quantum energy transcends time and space, so someday I may be able to open up portals into other eras and take a peak. As well, by manipulating the energy around objects, I'll be able to make them move with my mind.

We're here to become the teachers, lawyers, doctors, and scientists of tomorrow, so that the New Age Children will be nurtured properly in order to meet their full potential. We're the pioneers of a new society. The stuff we accomplish now, however insignificant, will get the ball rolling. I'm like Moses; leading the people to the Promised Land, but not allowed in. I'll be long gone before the results of our efforts are realized. On the one hand, it makes me sad; on the other, I get to know what's coming next for humanity, and that's something most people today will never know.

(He went to the dinner, but left presumably because Teresa wanted to read the Bible to end off the evening... and sent me a message to say he had fun. She wondered what he was muttering about at some point, and he told her that he was thinking out loud about his plans. Not sure if she believed him or not... I did notice she gave him Jon's Bible to read.)

When I left last night, it really was because I was exhausted. I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I'm lucky to have this interesting way to fight a chronic and painful condition; but, I do get tired by the end of the day because I'm putting more strain on my body.

Up until now, humans have looked outside themselves for their spiritual beliefs; but, with the 5th level of consciousness comes the rejection of those beliefs and people will begin to look inside themselves to find their god. I thought this would ultimately offend Teresa, so I just played along, and I had a good time; but, I was a little baffled towards the end there. She seemed to be losing it. She gave me her bible, told me to open up to a page and start reading. Then, she took the bible away from me and said she'll read; but, she had trouble picking something to read and just kept sort of laughing and stumbling like she was nervous. That made me feel uncomfortable. I'm harmonic based; my body is more affected by negative energy than germs and she suddenly started giving off a weird vibe. It's weird this is all real, eh?

What did you notice about me using more energy? I'm curious now as to what others observe of me. I've been me all my life, so I don't see what others would see.

Actually, what I was doing was visualizing a forcefield of mirrors around me to reflect her negative energy. It does a couple of things. It protects me from being affected by her mood; but, then what happens is that she then experiences what I would have. So, she began to feel really uncomfortable, the way I would have, and that's why she probably got all weird. You see how this works, eh? It blows my mind that this is actually a real thing.

She's a lovely girl; just young and naive. She hasn't learned yet that it doesn't matter what your religious or spiritual beliefs are because, when it comes down to it, we're all looking for the same thing, a purpose in life and our place in the universe. So, it really shouldn't matter how we find it.


For the record, I defended Teresa. She was definitely NOT putting out any "negative energy," and was just her usual charismatic self!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home