Friday, July 10, 2009

You are NOT the descendant of Jesus Christ!

Eric and I had the shortest "Friday plans" phone call EVER just now - it clocked in at ten seconds! Of course, the call after the follow-up call (which I didn't answer because I was playing a timed game) was a normal length... and I'm sure he'll need to eat food! *sigh* He'll have to be there REALLY early, so maybe I'll bring something to read! (Vanessa H. also invited me to see BrĂ¼no tonight; luckily for my bank account, I already have plans - I hope Gillis makes us SHINE at the worship night so we can be the BEST!)


In July 2008, David told me that he is the descendant of Jesus Christ... HA HA HA.

Hi Leslie,

I finally figured out who I really am and why all these weird things happen to me.

Jesus Christ procreated. He had children with Mary Magdalene; so, there are people on this planet today who don't know they are actually direct descendants from Jesus Christ. For the first time in history, back in the 1970s, two people from that bloodline unknowingly came together and had a child; me! That's why I'm coming into all these amazing gifts. Jesus Christ is inside me. I have his eyes. Check it out. The resemblance is uncanny...

LOL! HAHAHA!! Teresa would flip out. It's true, and once I figured it out, I did receive confirmation from God that I figured it out correctly. A Reiki Master has already been chosen to train me and help me make the transition from a regular guy from Richmond with a physical ailment to the man who will save humanity from itself.

You really are beautiful on the inside and out, Leslie! You light up a room with your smile, and you have so much amazing energy.

The funny thing is, I wouldn't have figured this out if it weren't for Teresa. I was seeing the same 3 digit number sequences constantly on license plates, and I had no idea what they meant; but, when she put the bible in my hand and I saw the 3 digit passage numbers, I got it in my head that the numbers I was seeing were bible passages.

Of course, I don't know what I'm doing. I've never read the bible, any part of it, and as an Atheist, I have spent 31 years keeping all knowledge of religion out of my life, so it's complete gibberish to me. For the first 20 years of my life, people would forget my name is David and call me Michael, within the same conversation, no less. Then, I was in Cancun for spring break in the year 2000, which ended up being a massive religious event because of the Equinox. I was staying at Club Med where this strange old man came up to me and told me I'm more special than everyone else and I'll find out why someday. Club Med is a fish bowl, and I should have seen him there all week; but, he disappeared after that. My grandfather came home one day in the 50s and changed the family name, as well as everyone's first name. We don't know why. It's a family mystery. My father's original name was John, and his cell phone number begins with 818; John 8:18 is the first bible reference to talk about the archangel Michael. As well, Michael is then mentioned in the Book of Daniel (my brother is Brian DANIEL) which talks about the Tribulation, and everywhere I go, I am inundated with the number 666. I see it everywhere, as well as 818 and 416 (my grandmother's phone number). Thessalonians 4:16 then talks about the return of Christ, which is supposed to occur after the Tribulation. I thought it was odd that all these numbers I was seeing could be matched up to related bible passages. That was the beginning, and that lead me to this discovery as to who I really am.

Boy oh boy Leslie, you sure do have friends in high places. LOL!

Of course you can be in on it. I'm Jesus Christ's blood relative, and he was human, just like me. I'm not a supernatural being. This is overwhelming and I need people in my life who I can confide in. Without anyone to tell, the biggest part of my identity would stay bottled up inside, and that isn't fair to me and it's not emotionally healthy.

I'm still here in Houston. I'm leaving tomorrow for New Orleans. There's a hurricane on its way; but, based on the way things have played out on this vacation, I have a feeling I should continue along this course instead of going somewhere else. So far, there have been weather conditions and car problems that were meant to get me stuck in certain places at certain times to speak with certain people. I'm thinking, if I'm meant to go to New Orleans, I'll get there. If I'm detoured or delayed by the weather, then God needed to be in New Orleans at a certain time, or perhaps, I'm supposed to end up somewhere else. I just won't know why until I meet the person I'm supposed to talk to, or see the clue I'm supposed to see. But, at the same time, I shouldn't detour myself. I'll let God do that for me. If I really should just turn around and go in the opposite direction, then then the weather will be unsurpassable. But, we'll just have to see. Wish me luck.

I'm a protected commodity on this planet. My life will never be in danger. Case in point, I was driving through Golden, B.C. in 2006 while driving to Toronto, and a motorcyclist wiped out up ahead and the motorcycle was flying straight for me; but, at the last minute, it curved and went around me. I won't tempt fate and push forward if conditions become too bad; I'll know when it's time to alter course.

Interesting?!?! Hahahaha! Try living it. It's just plain bizarre. I'm only 31, and they could already make a movie about my life story. LOL! But, I suppose it's a lot better than waking up, going to a desk job, coming home, and going to bed. This vacation I'm on right now is like I've stepped into one of my old King's Quest games from the 80s where I go from place to place talking to people, finding out information, getting clues, and figuring out what to do next, except in this case, things are playing out with similarities to the Da Vinci Code.

I'll be back by the 18th at the latest. I'm leaving New Orleans on Thursday, and heading to Vegas for a few days. Then, I'll head back home. I have a wedding to go to in Seattle on the 16th. I don't know if I'll be stopping in Seattle along the way, or going home first and then going back. It just depends on when I get back to that part of the world.

GUESS WHAT?!?! And don't repeat this to anyone: I did a psychic reading here in New Orleans, and I found out that I will meet someone and have a child, which makes me so so very happy. I've been worried that wouldn't happen. But the thing is this... the woman I will someday marry is someone who I have been talking to a lot over the last month and a half. She has dark hair, dark eyes, and is 5'9". There really is someone who I have been talking to a lot lately with that description. I've been talking to her a lot because she works in Richmond Centre, and she's psychic too, so I've been able to talk to her about the things that go on in my life because she'll believe me. You are not going to believe this. It's Leigh Germann.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home