Monday, July 13, 2009

Made any new regrets this year? Yes, ANXIETY!

I've decided that the prospect of tonight's meeting causes me way too much anxiety! Have sent short email out to this effect, only without the anxiety part - no apologies, even! I should go to the library and return a bunch of these books anyhow... and if you don't want to get hung up on, DO NOT ASK WHY! JUST DO NOT QUESTION!


Here's a short survey...

Have you ever showered with someone? No comment.

Do you love the last boy you were talking to? It was my brother, so I guess I do... but not in that way!

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? Other than the library, no.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Playing Word Twist.

What's the worst way to say "I love you" to someone? When you don't mean it.

Where is your mom right now? Working, maybe.

What are you doing tomorrow? Food shopping with a stranger... yes! (sarcasm)

Other than yours, whose bed were you on last? Um... perhaps Jeremy's.

Does that person mean something to you? Not in that way, no.

What did you do for Valentine's Day? Nothing! I hate that stupid "holiday."

Is there anyone you know that deserves to get punched? Oh yes, quite a few people are actually on that list!

Is there somebody in your life that you could not survive without? Quite possibly.

Were you single on your last birthday? I was trying to get out of an entanglement, so "sort of" might be the correct answer for this one!

Who was the last person to cook for you? My mom.

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight? Probably not!

Are you anyone's first love? I don't think so...

Made any new regrets this year? Hahahaha, I love the way this question is phrased! Yes, I probably have...

Do you hate the last girl you were talking to? Since that was my sister, I don't think I hate her.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night? I went to BED in the middle of the night last night (2:15 AM), man! So no?

Think a lot before you fall asleep? You bet.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants? Regular pants, since I plan to go to the library right after this. While it is possible to do so in sweatpants, that prospect is not appealing right now. :P

Is there a person of the opposite gender on your mind? Unfortunately, yes.

Can you see a cat from where you're sitting? No cats allowed - if there were, I'd have a solution to this mouse problem already!

Who was the last person you were in the car with? Steph.

Who was driving the car? Steph.

Is there any meaning behind your profile song? Don't have one - those are annoying.

When was the last time you gave your number to someone? Last week.

Could you cry right now? No.

Are you ticklish? Maybe.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home