Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Newsflash: REAL MEN tell a person when they're not interested!

Eric told me that Raymond didn't want to give me false hope that he was interested in me, so he wrote me a note which "perhaps was a bit harsh." While I don't care that Raymond presumably talked to Eric (as my good male friend) about this, what I *do* care about is the content of said note! He said that I was obsessed with him, which was NOT true!

If he wasn't interested in me, fine... but why not say so outright instead of trying to blame it on ME?! All I wanted was friendship if nothing else, and it wouldn't have been a problem with a REAL man! Sure, I'd have been disappointed had he told me that he wasn't interested in me, but at least it would have been better than avoiding me or whatever he was trying to do in the end. I told Eric in my email reply that Raymond was not a real man, and I stand by that opinion.


Poo nugget for Tuesday, July 14: Parisian Port-A-Potty... The Sanisette is a public, self-cleaning toilet widely used in Paris, France. There are 400 of these toilets in the city, all of which can be used free of charge. Because the clean cycle is triggered based on weight and height sensors, there have been unverified reports of children being injured when water jets and cleansing agents have been released with kids still inside.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home