Monday, July 13, 2009

Raymond is NOT making me look forward to Committee! / Nightmare Game

Dylan sent out the Committee Meeting reminder email - now I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow evening, since apparently Raymond (the perfidious blackguard) will be joining us. I briefly debated going to Erin's thing at Martini's instead, but Steph has it right: I should uphold my commitment, heh. Asked her if she was going to grad banquet - she is, so I reminded her about Grandma who might be home alone then! Guess we're taking her with us! Jon might have to pick her up now that he and Harmony have been given the Corolla, or I'll have to bus with her. After the last time I took the bus with Grandma to church, I'll have a challenge getting her out of the house on time! I'll have to remind myself to get her a ticket... we'll present it to her like "you're going with us," hahaha. Have actually sent Mike T. an email (piggybacking it on the Tsawwassen Paintball email of last week) to reserve a ticket, so hopefully he'll remember to get payment from us next weekend!

Corey told me about some old Amiga game called Déjà Vu: A Nightmare Comes True... "I just went into a pharmacy and shot up with something to regain my memory! And I stocked up on truth serum for the bad guys. It won't let me inject anything with the urine sample on the counter, though. It will let you drink it......... it also lets you eat keys and bullets, and quarters. It won't let me eat my trenchcoat. I probably shouldn't have played this as a kid since it has dead people, a hooker (you can't do anything with her but punch her in the face and steal her purse :P), a mugger that keeps coming after you, injecting drugs... I never did finish it as a kid, but I got through the whole game pretty fast this afternoon with no outside help." Screenshots (56) from Abime and 22 more screenshots from MobyGames - click on the thumbnail preview for a bigger version, which you'll almost certainly need.

Poo nugget for Monday, July 13: The Ring of Fire - It Burns, Burns, Burns! - Sometimes, you sit down to do your business and a burning sensation rips through your anus. As each millimeter of poo passes through, the burning only gets more excruciating. It may feel as though someone is funneling hydrochloric acid through your sphincter, and you may scream out: "WHY?!?!?!" As you pray for the poo to end and the burning to dissipate, you think back on what you have done to deserve this agony. This phenomenon is sometimes termed Mexican Hot Ass or Indian Hot Ass, depending on which cuisine was responsible. (POO OF THE MONTH!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home