Monday, July 13, 2009

Been ages since I read a CHICKEN SOUP book, plus misadventures in the Punjab

Read Twins: And What They Tell Us About Who We Are (Lawrence Wright) while here at the library. Will borrow The Broke Diaries: The Completely True and Hilarious Misadventures of a Good Girl Gone Broke (Angela Nissel), Poison: From Steeltown to the Punjab, The True Story of a Serial Killer (Jon Wells), Perfect Murder, Perfect Town: JonBenét and the City of Boulder (Lawrence Schiller), Secret Lives of Sgt. John Wilson (Lois Simmie), JonBenet (Steve Thomas and Donald A. Davis), Duh! The Stupid History Of The Human Race (Bob Fenster), What I Meant to Say: The Private Lives of Men (Ian Brown), Deadly White Female (Clifford L. Linedecker), When the Fat Lady Sings: Opera History As It Ought To Be Taught (David W. Barber, Dave Donald, Maureen Forrester, Anna Russell), Chicken Soup for the Baseball Fan's Soul: Inspirational Stories of Baseball, Big-League Dreams, and the Game of Life (Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Mark Donnelly, Chrissy Donnelly, Tommy Lasorda), and Mortal Danger (Ann Rule's Crime Files) (Ann Rule) when I'm done here. Might be heavy on the way home, but this is gonna be totally worth it. Eric sent me an email - I'm not (nor was I ever) mad about his level of teasing about a certain subject! Might be his own job to annoy me, but still... I cannot focus at all if my anxiety reaches a certain point!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home