Saturday, May 23, 2009

You're the one who's obsessed, not me...

HA. I WAS RIGHT. I knew someone has been avoiding me, even couching the Wordscraper non-use in polite terms. Now he's sent me an email since he thinks we need to seriously discuss / pray about my FB usage. Sure, I do use it a lot, and I could probably stand to cut it down. But he's admitted openly to blocking me since he thinks I'm obsessing over him - AS IF! I really don't think that's the case at all - if anyone's obsessive here, it's him since he also openly admits to monitoring my FB usage towards him in the last few days. He thinks it's disturbing; well, so do I when his behavior is directed at me! Especially if he thinks I need a psychiatrist / psychologist: shades of Randal and Korey thinking that I needed counselling last year!

I knew there was a reason why I don't feel anything toward him anymore. Time to move on and find new people to sit with! Honestly, most other people haven't complained about being tagged in the poo notes, or about SuperPokes. Yes, I do realize this takes up people's news feeds, but it's not like it's JUST HIM! I tag 30 people in the poo notes each time, and SuperPoke ten times that number! Stupid men... since he admits to blocking me, I can now do the same to him without fear of consequence. I'll avoid him, too... if I need to talk to anyone, I'll talk to Eric about it instead. (so not mature, but meh...)

Judith L. added me to Facebook; I have no idea why, so I'll ignore that. Interesting middle name, though: Felicetta. Steph called to randomly invite me to Spoons Night at 6 - I knew I'd heard Christon talking about it some time ago in the context of an Evite, so that at least is good. Vanessa will swing by the church and pick me and Melia up, which is better than getting Ada to drop me off. I still remember what her son Ian said about the Sikh temple the night of Vanessa H.'s birthday party in Steveston: "Are we still in Canada? Is that Disneyland?" HAHAHAHA, cute kids!

Facebook quizzes taken from Jennifer J., Veronica, Gretchen:

Leslie took the Which of the 7 Dwarfs are you? quiz and the result is Grumpy. You are sometimes negative, and don't want to do anything that you don't have to or want to. If someone makes you do anything, you don't give your best, and try to get away with doing as little as possible. While you have friends, you can't handle too many at once, because you get annoyed easily. (I don't know about THAT... sometimes, it may be true, but not ALL THE TIME!)

Leslie took the What Should Be Airbrushed on the Side of Your Van? quiz and the result is some nerdy outer-space shit. You are sort of a dork, and you are probably skinny and wear glasses and breathe through your mouth. But, HEY! You got a van, so why not style it up a little bit with some outer space shit like planets and rockets and what-not? You could "own" the nerd thing and maybe toss in a graphic calculator or a Linux penguin. But my advice would be to sex it up a little bit by tossing in a naked robot chick with a Mohawk and huge boobs, surfing through space on a Flying V guitar.

Leslie completed the quiz "That's not even a question." with the result muddy boot. It's pretty much a staple in any diet. (A random quiz - just what I like! YAY!)

Leslie took the quiz How much are you addicted to the internet? and the result is You Are 52% Addicted to the Internet. You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't? You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home