Thursday, May 21, 2009

Disney characters, ninjas, dragons, and magazines!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

DJIN (170 points) - against George M. [5W, 3L on J] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
SHEETS (200 points) - against Sara H. [4W, 5W used twice, hook off SOD to make SODS]


Leslie's just got their Disney Character Name. I just got my Disney Character Name. It's Tramp from Lady & the Tramp.

Leslie's just got their Dragon Name. I just got my Dragon Name. It's Smerg the Evil Dragon.

Leslie's just got their Ninja Name. I just got my Ninja Name. It's Foolish Ninja.

Leslie just took the What Magazine Should You Work For Quiz. The magazine I should work for is Playsheep, where you are the head photographer for those saucy photos of everyone's favorite furry pinups.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home