Sunday, October 19, 2008

There are too many Coreys! AH!

Church today was a matter of finding my regular spot, as Jeremy said. We settled on the fourth row a few seats in - definitely harder to slide around on a chair setup, for sure! Raymond followed suit, and I had to tease him about the words he chose to play in Wordscraper! If he's not careful, I'll end up playing "FUCK" in one of our games, hahaha. Talked about welders and oxygen tanks, greeted James and asked about his kids, and wondered where Calla would sit in this new sanctuary! Johnny, Martin, Grace, Mike T., Ivan, Angus, and Chuck were welcomed as new members - YAY! No personal reservations for me, unlike last time!

Discussed sanctuary cities, the chilly church, accidental murder, and NEW BABIES! I thought it was sweet that Jeremy had a bookmark in his Bible RIGHT at the passage we were going to read, haha. Cory's the first baby born in this new church, narrowly beating out Mattias! (Sept. 30 vs. Oct. 9) I should call Helen and congratulate her on Nicholas' brother, haha. But as Eric was saying to me yesterday, that makes TOO MANY COREYS AROUND! Billie's good friend is also named Corey, to say nothing of Colorado Corey OR the misspelled one OR his friend - yikes!

Talked to Sonny for a bit afterwards, and discussed Pokemon / the blood games with Tony and Ivan as well. Jeremy told me that he was going to the Whip for a special cask night: CALIFORNIA, HERE WE COME! Stood around for a while as everyone discussed hockey, Red Wings and rubbing it in, escalation of [domestic / school] violence, what the church would look like when finished, voting, Rasputin, James liking (expensive) Earls, Pho, elections, politics, Alice, support, white shoes, congregating around the entrance being a fire hazard, and busing. It's true that Christon has a birthday dinner tonight at the Afghan (Sheena's fault that she didn't invite me / Eric / Jeremy), but I probably can't make it due to money issues. I'm not signing over any control to anyone else, but I hope someone else does! 'Twas a good discussion with Eric on the way home, oh yes! Blood elves in WARCRAFT, banana peels, and general wackiness DO abound! And he's right: I DO NEED MY SPACE! (accepting responsibility? CHECK.)

Got home to find out that Michael M. has added me to Facebook again - stupid hacked accounts! Paragiotis K., Tamtam S., Lance M., Clark S., Karlien N., Reetta K., and Nicholas T. have all added me for the blood games as well. Priscilla T. added me as well... finally, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home