Sunday, October 19, 2008

Unlocking ALL flowers and globes! / Awana photos

You should definitely read all the ghost stories that I posted back in late 2004 to see examples. (all of the links are different in the preceding sentence's words, hahaha)

High-scoring words of the night so far:

LEND (138 points) - against George M. [2W, 3W, hook off SQUIRE to make SQUIRED]
EARWIGS (104 points) - against Brenda M. [4W, 3L on W and G]


Wei Long L. / Stephanie S. / Cecilia T. / Clint C. / Kelvin S. / Nicole M. / Patrick W. / Nicoy H. / Marc L. / Todd M. [reminds me of Troy's brother] / Laura A. / Sharlene M. [reminds me of Charlene Lum] / Patrick H. / Matthew H. / Thomas M. / Barb S. / Michel L. / Eric C. / Chelsea B. / Tracy F. / Jonathan E. / Suraaj S. / Allen E. / Jamie H. / Melissa V. / Amanda S. / Joe L. / Cujo Y. / NĂ© W. / Lisa H. / Alistair D. [Dunn] / Chris C. / Sandra S. added me for the blood games, heh. I've unlocked all the flowers [with seeds] and globes [with credits], pending the daily addition / new categories. The eggs [with treats] are harder, but I'll do it - I WILL VANQUISH! *demonic laugh*

I tagged a photo that Margaret took yesterday at Awana, because I was in the background:



(Michelle is... not QUITE smiling, is she?)


Golden just tagged four photos of me:



(Stanley attempting to "strangle" Andrew, Take 1)




(Stanley attempting to "strangle" Andrew, Take 2 - Golden and I just don't look too interested, haha.)




(Andrew and me, looking bored as secretaries!)




(I *think* I'm working in this one... at least, I have an attendance chart and pencil in front of me! Joey, Auntie Rebecca, Emily, Margaret, "I NEED WATER!" Jordan, and others are in the background.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home