Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lori and Maisie should NOT be unisex names!

High-scoring word of the day so far:

FAZE (152 points) - against George M. [2W, 4W]


I had a weird dream where some clown man was first named Lori, then Maisie - according to name tags that he had for his job as a Safeway cashier. Then I was moving wooden chairs around with my friends since we were moving buildings. We definitely knew the clown woman was a fraud, since those names should NEVER be unisex! No idea where THAT came from!

Henry returned my phone call - old uniforms, I guess! Sandi R. / Steve L. / Joe W. / Sharon A. / Marvin H. also added me to Facebook for the blood games. Then I talked to Eric about some stuff, which was fine. Jonathan, Margaret, and Golden ALL managed to confuse me so far today with Facebook photos from last week's banquet (girlfriends? phones?) - good times, except maybe not.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home