Friday, September 12, 2008

Brandi's rarefied glint... gotcha with the yang thing!

Bingo of the day so far:

RARIFIED (98 points) - against Allie M.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

AMIDO (130 points) - against Steve L. [two 4W]
GOTCHA (192 points; two 4W), MORTAL (128 points; two 4W) - against Naomi W.
YANGS (140 points; 4W, 3L on Y, hook on CAMPED to make SCAMPED) - against Allie M.
THING (153 points; two 4W, hook off LINTIER to make GLINTIER), BETTERS (358 points; 2W, two 4W, hook to make IS) - against Dennis M.
ORGONES (128 points) - against Jennifer F.


Hey, Brandi added me on Facebook - yay for Band memories at McNair! I played ZEE off Josephine's ZEE: how quirky! I have no idea why I don't get these Evite responses in my email like I'm SUPPOSED to... *grumble* I'm half-tempted to make the party a Facebook event! In fact, I think I will! But Jeremy can always come by default - he's practically the only one allowed to do that because he's JEREMY. ;) [and because he's special, and usually makes me smile!] I also know David is coming because he said so the other day - WHEE! :D The combination of both thoughts makes me smile... and my sister sent me a birthday card in the mail, too! (Candy says she sent me a package as well - she wants it to be on time, but doesn't know if it will be...)

Fo sho! Ready to get my freak on. (3)
* Jon Ng (09/11)
Yikes, "Get my freak on" is something I experience enough already when Leslie's had 4 sips of any alcoholic drink. :) Aside from prayer meeting, I'll be sure to make it at some point. :)
* viviansalomon (09/10)
I'm ALWAYS "ready to get my freak on"! ;) haha. Sounds like fun! :)

Mayhaps. Gotta get backatcha. U feel me? (2)

* jesse.y.chan (09/12)
may show up at 9:00ish, how's that work out for ya? MARTIN JANG--I THINK I OWE YOU FIVE BUCKS...
* Dianne Fang (09/12)
I'm not sure. School sucks all life out of me, and with the mound of reading I have, coupled with the fact that I have no car makes me think I may not be able to come and celebrate with you......

Gotta punk out, yo. Don't hate! (5)

* Raymond Cheung (09/12)
The mound of new projects at work means longer work days. - won't be able to come.
* Chalaine Soon (09/11)
Sorry Leslie, but I have class at that time. =******(
* Cindy F (09/10)
I'm sorry, Leslie!! September is a really busy time in the classroom - I need to prep things and make sure I rest early to catch the 7 AM Skytrain. We'll have to celebrate another time!!
* citrus_w (09/10)
* Karen Choo (09/10)
If only your party was after Sept. 18th! Leslie, I wish I could make it to wish you a happy birthday and to watch you blush in front of your birthday cake. I won't be in town on that day. Will take you out another time. Love, Karen

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home