Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not every twosome you see is MARRIED, kid!

Bingo of the night so far:

AGAROSES (80 points) - against Dennis M.


High-scoring words of the night so far:

TSAR (108 points) - against Melissa C. [two 4W, and hook off EN for a plural]
CATTIER (144 points) - against Barbara M. [two 4W]


Spent some time editing details and getting the timeline approximately correct this morning on Facebook - yay for being OCDL! Jesse asked me how late my party would run, so I changed the time to 8 since he might drop by at 9. Danielle wanted to let me know that she could make it - she keeps getting an error message when she tries viewing the Evite! Yikes, I wonder if it's like that for everyone else too! Went on a grocery run with David, and had some kid ask us in the frozen food aisle if we were married: HAHAHA, no! Although he did have some lady comment on how he had bought eight lactose-free milk cartons... random comments on your grocery selection?! I got Smoky BBQ chips by both Pringles and Old Dutch, and he got a bunch of cereal too! Talia asked about Wal-Mart and guns, and Corey's bugging me that I want to be part of that shock site I inadvertently clicked on... he's lucky I'm not over there right now! We're talking about endurance, while Andrew asked about anguish! (I am cool, open, awesome, loving, caring, and have a lot to offer people!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home