Thursday, September 11, 2008

Meh... JEFF BECK!

Bingo of the night so far:

HELICONS (69 points) - against Kathy T.


Meeting Steve was all right, but I wasn't feeling like being around people much even if I had noodles and bubble tea. Not sure why, but I don't like when people ask me questions! Weird, but that's just me! Talked about autism, church, Chinese things being foreign to him, and decisions. Didn't really say much, but I'm usually like that when meeting people for the first time! Thank goodness I decided NOT to go to the movies! Better get out of this funk by tomorrow, although I can always harass people about my birthday then! ;)

Hey, Natasha M. added me to Facebook - I remember her from Law 12, all right! Currently playing Wordscraper against someone named JEFF BECK, which is sweet! He was gracious about my "same name" comment, and even gave me a link to the musician and news, heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home