Monday, September 08, 2008

COREY D, YOU ARE GONNA GET IT!

I have just found something worse than being Rick Rolled: being deliberately misdirected to certain shock sites while looking up menus and such for Browns Social House in Richmond! If Corey were here, you better believe I'd yell at him a lot. So he's getting the same treatment over MSN - he DESERVES it! Heck, I need to bleach my eyes now... and if THAT shows up in my dreams tonight (like the Giver did once), I don't know WHAT will be in store for him in the future! After that, he'll send me the real menu in HTML format... fine by me! I need to go look up a LOT of cute stuff to get THAT image out of my brain... o_O

Let's see this menu, then... martinis starting at $9, margaritas, Bellinis, yam fries substitution for $1.50, hamburgers, pasta, wonton soup, pizza, salad, mushrooms, steak, a "chicken dragon bowl," Pad Thai (both K and I had less-than-stellar reactions to Boston Pizza's version!), crab legs, and other things. ACK! Apostrophe abuse! Heh... people tell me it's a new restaurant with a lounge-type feel in the evenings. Sounds okay for birthday purposes, and it'll be something new.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home