Monday, September 08, 2008

Tony's on Facebook now?! OH MY!

Bingo of the day so far:

DERIDING (68 points) - against Katie R.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

MILD (112 points) - against George M. [two 4W]
GOANNA (112 points; four 2W), SAFER (128 points; two 4W) - against Shelley R.-B.
ICE (70 points) - against Shelley R.-B. (5W, hook off EX to make XI) {different game}

MAVEN (224 points; two 4W), BOILER (128 points; two 4W), FUNKS (108 points; 2W, 4W, hook off NAP to make SNAP), DUST (176 points; 2W, two 4W, hook off EEL to make EELS), GANEF (288 points; 2W, two 4W) - against Shelley R.-B. [yet another game]


HAHAHA! I discovered that Tony caved and joined Facebook.... he hopes he doesn't get sucked in like he did with WORLD OF WARCRAFT! (not much chance of his NOT getting sucked in...) I'll suggest a lot of people he knows, hehe. He's already friends with Chris and Ivan... so maybe Mike, Lucas, Phil, Raymond, Steph, Sam, Nathan, Lawrence, Adam, Andrew, Ray, Stanley, Eric, and a few more. Jennifer F. added me to Facebook, as well - sweet for playing Wordscraper!

Oh man, I just discovered English Fail. This is going to be my new waste of time... this, and Snopes! HAHAHAHA, this one is HILARIOUS! :D



The submitter of this picture wrote: "This sign blew me away. I found it in a store that sells school and teacher supplies; I think the place is run by a Korean couple."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home