Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Email doesn't have to be immediate!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

BECAME (144 points) - against Katie R. [4W, 2W, 3L on B]
DUCATS (128 points) - against Angela V. [two 4W]
SHORN (156 points) - against Elizabeth C. [two 4W; hook off TRAM to pluralize it]


Emailed Nathan right before I went to bed last night to see if he could give me a ride tonight - he could, and also gave me the link to Chinese Eric's Youtube video. Due to discussions at the Night Market, I'd wanted to email him so he could have my address... but haven't found a reason to till now. At least now he has the address and I have the video! Called my mom earlier today to ask when dinner was (since Nate had asked), and she asked if I could come over earlier! (something about pants) I told her that I would, but what she DOESN'T know is that all depends on when Nate picks up Jeremy... that is, if Jeremy hasn't decided to come over straight after work!

She says she invited Vivian S., and then wondered how Daniel was doing in elementary school! That's Cindy and Vanessa, since Daniel teaches high school! When she asked me whether Nathan was up now, I was a bit confused until she said: "He emailed you! You told me!" HAHAHAHA, oh yeah. She apparently thinks that email works like instant messaging, where both parties have to be awake at the same time! Nope, since he emailed me at 2:30 AM! (and I bid goodnight to Corey hours before that!) Tonight actually reminds me of my old family birthday parties, where family friends would be invited to make up the rest of the guest list: Susan, Yvonne, Eugene, Dawn, Eunice, Eric, Kieran, and various others. (besides the school contingent: Brandy Whibbs, Kim Berlinger, Trine Wildhagen, etc.) I'll attribute any snarly feelings to redrum, haha. ;)

Just learned that I have plans on Saturday - this makes me happy! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home